Friday, September 9

A ZINE! (of South East Asia Drawings)


This week a zine of all of my travel drawings is going to print. Sketches and paintings from Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar will be in a 48 page zine, which you will be able to look at and buy from the On The Fringe Festival in Berwick-upon-Tweed next week. The launch night is 22nd September, 7pm until 11pm. See you there!

Here's a link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1764153037194438/ 

I will be putting the zines in my online shop after the festival. If you're desperate for a copy then do send me an email and i'll keep one aside for you.

**the illustration above is of a faded billboard I fell in love with in Vientiane, Laos**

No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}