Thursday, May 19

Live Briefs and Competitions

I've stumbled across (and been told about) a few competitions recently.  Thought i'd share the links on here...

Please share any that YOU have come across.  University holidays start on the 3rd of June, and if I dont keep drawing my hands might drop off.

Tigerprint Gifted? Competition - The Brief - deadline is July 30th

Word-Up_Competition-Brief.jpg 595×1161 pixels - deadline is May 26th  (that's just next week!!)


In addition to those, i've signed up for the Art House Co-op's 2012 World Sketchbook Project.


I've chosen the theme of "The Companion Books".  Not quite sure what it means... friendly books?  There are loads of different titles to choose from.  My sketchbook arrived a couple of days ago.  

COMMENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}