Thursday, March 5

Still in Switzerland

Just 2 weeks left here and then i'll be heading back to Berlin again.



It's been a long 18 months of living in Italy and Germany and I am more than ready to get back to living near my family and setting up a studio space where I can concentrate my efforts into illustrating and designing full-time.

Over the past 18 months i've managed to keep freelance work ticking along gently beside nannying and travel.

Working for Megan Claire is great fun and I get such a buzz from being able to work from the UK, Saint Lucia, Italy, Germany and Scotland or wherever I may be. In addition to this the families i've nannied for have commissioned work from me, and i've done some character design work for PR companies and created adverts for a small UK newspaper.

Recently I have started an online portfolio building course with Lilla Rogers so I will be posting some of my work from there over the next 5 weeks. Watch this space :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}