HOWEVER! Here are the "tips" Dave gave us yesterday. Bah.
Stuff to include:-
- What type of work you're interested in.
- The type of work you've been doing at college. What skills do you have? What software can you use?
- Put a link to your blog if it is relevant. Hah!
- What do you aspire to? AKA what job d'you want? What's your focus?
- Animation trips or general travel.
- Why you're applying for a 3rd year or another course, and how you'll benefit their institution.
- Keep it current **past 2 years**
- Convince them that you aren't going to drop out. Tell them about commitment-related stuff like jobs, time management etc. Demonstrate that you can motivate yourself.
- Write about pointless hobbies
- Name-drop excessively or go on and on about someone else's work
- Mention Manga or Anime. (You are not Japanese.)
Gah. It needs to be written and handed to Dave by the 11th... I wish I could just re-cycle my old one.