Tuesday, December 1

Weekly Update





Progress/Time Management
Har har har.  Progress didn't really happen last week.  I had an orthodontist appointment, was at work quite a lot, and then I was in Dundee, without laptop or college work.  Gah!  Time management... that didn't happen.  Oh dear, last week wasn't very good.  As soon as I was back from Dundee (Sunday) I got up to speed with the group work with Lynsey, Karl and Sam and made the skylines and sky.  I also went through all my paperwork and organized it, and wrote up a to-do list and a production plan for myself.





Strengths & Weaknesses



Strengths:
Getting myself all organized and managing to get a lot done in ONE day.

Weaknesses:
Leaving it all till the last minute, forgetting to take my work with me to Dundee, letting it all get disorganized and not being totally sure of WHAT I was doing.  Staying intouch with Dan and Jonny about the live brief.  I don't have a clue what we're doing!!! It's really frustrating me so i'll have to get sorted out with that a.s.a.p.

Skills Development
I have been playing around with Adobe Flash tutorials online, and learned about motion tweens and shape tweens.  I've also line-tested a couple of hand-drawn animations from my new lightbox.


Goals and Aims for this week (1st week in December!)
  • Create 2D stuff - car, pensioner and street props -  for group animation. By Wednesday 2nd.
  • Find out what exactly Jonny, Dan and I are doing for the live brief.  Possibly just do a different live brief on my own to save hassle?? Tomorrow (Tuesday 1st).
  • Finish proposal and treatment for live brief.  By Friday 4th.
  • Complete A4 research files for:-
    • AD202 *Digital Applications* By this weekend.
    • AD207 *Live Brief(s)*  By tomorrow night (Tues 1st)
  •  Write 500 word report on Skillset stuff.  By next Monday morning.
My brain was hurting so I made a timeline thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}