Wednesday, May 3

The Leaders of Tomorrow - St Gallen Symposium #47 - 2017


Hello from Switzerland! I'm here doing some editorial illustration as part of the magazine team at St Gallen Symposium, 2017. It's the 47th symposium, but the first time there's been an in-house illustrator.

Here are a few posters I illustrated to signpost rooms where work sessions are happening. There were 13 of them, here are the ones that A. I could find (the building is huge and sprawling!) and B. I could get a good photo of. There is some fancy blue and pink lighting/dark rooms where even MY wonderful iPhoneography couldn't quite capture them. Hah. Kidding of course.

Carla captured this shot of everyone holding an illustration and standing on stage. Alas, I missed that bit. Thank you for the photo Carla!












No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}